Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Script for Theater Class


“Coffee Shop”

Characters: Lady- Gentleman

Lady enters the coffee shop. She is wearing a black, medium-length skirt with a white blouse. She also has a white hat in her head.

Lady: (speaking quietly to herself) I wonder what should I drink today? Coffee sounds good, but...

Gentleman: (interrupting her) …But a coffee with company sounds even better, right?

Lady: Oh, hi... well, that wasn’t what I was going to say...

Gentleman: I realize that, but since the moment you entered this room and I saw your big, bright smile I really hoped I could have a drink with you.

Lady: I am not sure. I don’t usually drink coffee or any type of drinks with strangers... I... (Mumbles)

Gentleman: I understand. Could I, perhaps, ask you to accept my invitation for this time? I promise I am harmless. I won’t hurt you.

Lady: Ok. Just know this is an exception. I might never see you again.

Gentleman: Deal. I am honored milady. Please take a sit (he gets the chair for her).

Lady: Thanks gentleman. I appreciate your kindness.

Gentleman: How could a man not be kind to a woman like you?

Lady: What is it with a woman like me?

Gentleman: Please excuse me milady for what I am going to say, but a woman with such a beauty like yours could not be unnoticed. Your green eyes are free grasslands. The smell of your brown hair is like the perfume of a thousand roses. Your smile is melody to my heart. I could go on, but I do not want to embarrass you. Please accept my apologies If I did.

Lady: Oh Mario, of course that I am not embarrassed! You are such a helpless romantic!

Gentleman: My sweet Rita, how can I not be romantic after being married to you for 20 years? I love you darling.

Lady: I love you too honey. Let’s go home now.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment