Saturday, September 11, 2010

Who am I?

She wipes at her tears and says, "Help me, Duke, help me remember who I am. Or at least, who I was. I feel so lost." ....
"You are Hannah, a lover of life, a strenght to those who shared in your friendships. You are a dream, a creator of happiness, an artist who has touched a thousand souls. You've led a full life and wanted for nothing because your needs are spiritual and you have only to look inside you. You are kind and loyal, and you are able to see beauty where others do not. You are a teacher of wonderful lessons, a dreamer of better things."
(The notebook)

Who are we? I wonder.. Are we just souls that live in this world always wanting something better?
Who am I? I ask myself over and over again.. and the silence in this room answers.. I just want to be someone that love others with all my soul.. I wanna live with passion every day of my life.. I want to give everything and die knowing that I enjoyed life.. that I lived.. yes, I lived..
Everything I am is because of Him, my God and Creator.. He is the reason why I live and want to enjoy life at the most.. HE made me the person I am today..
Who am I? I wonder.. and quietly, today.. Jesus answered me.. You are mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment