Friday, January 21, 2011

To my brother


If I were to tell you how much I love you, this writing will never end.
My love for you is immense, as big as the universe...
When I think of you I cannot help but cry, I miss you with all that I am.
My dear brother, my Conejin, how can I tell you how precious you are to me?
Every memory I cherish in my heart, every hug, every tear, and every smile.
In my life, no one else can have the space you have. I treasure you no matter what.
I remember your eyes smiling.I remember your jokes, you're so funny.
The charisma you have, the way you talk.. everything is valued, you have won my heart.
Honey, would you ever understand how much I love you?
I am only your sister but I care for you as if you were my own little son.
I wanna support you and be there for you. If you ever need me, without doubt I'll be there.
I want to celebrate your victories and hug you when you are sad.
I want to hug you very strong, I am your biggest fan.
So know, Jose Manuel, that you are loved immensely.
You are a champion, you are a winner, you are you sister's sweetheart.
TE amo mi amor, te amo con todo mi corazon.
Cuando me necesites, aca yo estoy.



2 comments:

  1. Wow... this is so incredibly touching. Tears welled up in my eyes reading this. You are a great sister to your little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this. Thanks Richelle! You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete